The French Battery Company incorporated in Wisconsin on Jan. 17, 1906. The first products (6-inch cells used to operate telephones and for engine ignition) were made in a Chicago attic. Manufacturing moved to a rented Madison, WI building in March, 1906. Speciality watch batteries using silver oxide to ensure a long lasting charge.
There are no products to list in this category.